2/3 BUSINESS MAY NOT SURVIVE THE NEXT 10 YEARS OF THE DIGITAL AGE
Most business owners have invested in website, company, and product brand building, and gained followers on social media; The challenge is to have a systematic process to convert visitors from various channels into sales. Businesses are forced to engage with prospective customers first online—the vast majority through social media, mobile apps, blogs, and live chat—before ever meeting in person. Yesterday’s marketing advice no longer applies to today’s tech-savvy, mobile-first, social media-addicted consumer, and the new sales environment demands that you meet consumers where they are and close them, quickly.
It’s very prevalent. Most small and medium-sized businesses with web and social media presence have not really considered a digital marketing strategy. Some business may not survive the digital economy with how rapid consumer adoption is to instant quotes and order fulfilments online.
Watch this video by World Economic Forum on insights into the impact of digital technologies on business and wider society over the next decade.
Are you starting to feel an impact or pressures from our customers demanding to connect on social?
Often business owners have not set a budget for digital marketing development or connect effectively to an online audience. Probably because they have a sales team and established channels. Or it could be a case of generational indifference, that their customer base is old-school, personal referrals or advertising has worked for the last decade, ‘why change what is not broken’ mentality.
With consumers demand raising and personalization is an expectation, what are your digital marketing development efforts? Do you have them sussed or are you drowning in the sea of information overwhelm?
A Good Digital Marketing Strategy is Necessary
to Ensure Survival of Your Business
The way people search for products and services have changed. We all search for something or someone via our mobile device and make assumptions based on what we can find digitally before we decide to trade. Customer’s reviews, orders, and desires are fulfilled on the web, an app or social media channel.
For your business success, and with limited time and budget, we have observed that most SMB business owners don’t yet have a clear digital marketing plan or direction. Consumers and business behaviors have advanced with technology and flow of information, also known as the ‘Internet of things’ IoT. Industries are being disrupted by instantaneous, on-demand services, autonomous information and the sharing economy is the part of the new wave. The vehicle is through digital mediums.
Are You Lagging Behind?
Are you keeping up with your communications and marketing processes in this digital economy?
We know you have limited time, but to ignore and sideline digital marketing would not be a wise decision. This might affect your customers’ loyalty since they would also sideline your business and start following someone else more proactively. Here are the top four statistics and digital trends at end of 2017:
- 57 percent of B2B marketers stated that SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative — HubSpot
- Marketing technology spend is now higher than advertising spend for companies — Gartner
- Nearly one-third or 2.34 billion people worldwide regularly use social networks — eMarketer
- On average, B2B marketers allocate 28 percent of their total marketing budget to content marketing — Content Marketing Institute
The statistics mentioned above clearly convey the importance of digital marketing, and after reading them, you can NOT give a blind eye to the fact that a successfully done digital marketing could quadruple your bottom-line.
Let’s Get Your Digital Marketing Sorted!
For just 3 hours a week, we guide you how to at least 2X your business online and get more leads and convert them sales! AMAZING, right? If you are a small business owner and your marketing efforts are either scarce or aren’t getting you desirable results. Then you need help! Sign up for Get Digital Marketing Program.
You Need Digital Marketing Training If;
- You are a small business or entrepreneur with an ambition to survive and grow.
- You want to retain your customers and get more online visibility and qualified leads.
- You want to enjoy free time and prosper.
- You want to increase the value of your business and grow your database of customers.
- You want to improve your brand’s online presence in order to reach more domestic and global markets.
- You have limited time and money and want more out of it.
If you nodded in affirmation to any of the above points, “Get Digital Marketing Training” is right for you and should be your business priority!
Why Is Digital Marketing Training A Valuable Investment?
Digital Marketing Training will empower you with useful online marketing knowledge and skills to grow your brand attraction and business profitability. You will;
- Learn practical digital marketing action you can take immediately.
- Create a framework to manage your digital marketing actions, engage with customers.
- Create valuable digital assets.
- Efficiently plan the use of both digital and offline channels to maximise your marketing and sales efforts.
- Explore the vital role of analytics in your online marketing
- Find out where your potential customers are on social, create sales campaign to drive conversions.
- Create content that really matters to your potential customers that gets them excited!
So, Are You Ready To Accelerate?
Are you ready to transform your business into the digital age? Do you want to get more sales in less time and do the things that really matter? Would you like support and guidance to create a lead generation system to double your business? If you are committed, then enroll yourself in Revive Me Marketing’s Get Digital Marketing- 12-week Accelerator Program.
The program is for entrepreneurs and SMBs ready to accelerate sales with digital marketing and increase profits online.
✔ Outline your growth objectives, to set your goals
✔ Identify new opportunities you may not be aware of
✔ Take action on them, in the smartest way to saves you time